Farmers Belgian Blue – Available for delivery in Cask, Bottles & Mini Kegs from Monday 4th November!
Our Farmers Ales are distributed far & wide by both direct deliveries and third party distribution.
Our current direct delivery distribution area covers the North of England. We also distribute our ales to a number of wholesalers who then supply outlets outside of direct delivery range.
If you are interested in stocking any of our Farmers Ales, please give us a call on 0114 2851118 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of our ales are also available in 500ml bottles (cases of 12) and 5litre Mini Kegs – please contact us for availability and prices.
Brewery Office Opening Times
- The office is open 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday & 10am until 4pm on Saturdays.
- We do not deliver on bank holidays but the office is open 8am until 12pm for telephone orders.
- Collection from the brewery is available Monday to Friday 8am – 3pm, and 10am until 3pm on Saturdays. No collection available on Sundays.
- If you contact us outside of office hours, there is an answer machine service available for you to leave us a message which we will pick up when the office re-opens.
- You can also email your order to us at email@example.com.
Weekly Delivery Schedule
|Manchester and surrounding areas||Chesterfield||West Yorkshire||Sheffield||North Yorkshire|
|Sheffield City Centre||Dronfield||Leeds||Derbyshire||York|
Monthly Delivery Schedule
|2nd Monday||4th Friday|
The named areas are for guidance only, if you are unsure as to when your delivery day is, please contact us for further details – 0114 285 1118