Our Farmers Ales are distributed far & wide by both direct deliveries and third party distribution.
Our current direct delivery distribution area covers the North of England. We also distribute our ales to a number of wholesalers who then supply outlets outside of direct delivery range.
Click here to download our cask ales Brochure.
If you are interested in stocking any of our Farmers Ales, please give us a call on 0114 2851118 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of our ales are also available in 500ml bottles (cases of 12) and 5litre Mini Kegs – please contact us for availability and prices.
Brewery Office Opening Times
- The office is open 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday & 10am until 4pm on Saturdays.
- We do not deliver on bank holidays but the office is open 8am until 12pm for telephone orders.
- Collection from the brewery is available Monday to Friday 8am – 3pm, and 10am until 3pm on Saturdays. No collection available on Sundays.
- If you contact us outside of office hours, there is an answer machine service available for you to leave us a message which we will pick up when the office re-opens.
- You can also email your order to us at email@example.com.
Weekly Delivery Schedule
|Manchester and surrounding areas||Chesterfield||West Yorkshire||Sheffield||North Yorkshire|
|Sheffield City Centre||Dronfield||Leeds||Derbyshire||York|
Monthly Delivery Schedule
|2nd Monday||4th Friday|
The named areas are for guidance only, if you are unsure as to when your delivery day is, please contact us for further details – 0114 285 1118